Thursday, December 15, 2011

Any one need Maplestory help?

I am a very strong player in maplestory and i need to become a GM. I have a permit badge so i can transfer mesos, exp, and nx cash onto other peoples acc. so if you need exp or money then tell me. I promise this is not i scam im just a kid who wants to become a GM.|||maple story takes to long to download but if i ever play i let you know|||i need help name zingzingding lvl 34 hunter in windia i need mesos and some nx track me there and i will tell u more

Report Abuse


|||i want maplestory help.|||can u help me


i play maplesea


my username is xflame5


please help me|||You are the one looking for hacks and you well know that hacking is strictly prohibited in MapleStory. Here you mentioned you want to be a GM and there you are interested in getting hacking clients. You are the worst noob I ever knew.








To: 'Ferrenstein H'





'Ty D' already mentioned something that is 'nx cash' which is only available in MapleStory aka MapleGlobal and NOT in MapleSEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment