Thursday, December 15, 2011

HSBC Immediate payments?

My boss has said he has paid me through the HSBC Immediate payments.





I have checked in my bank but it is not there,





Always in the past, it has been there within minutes but the past four weeks, it always seems to be that he says he has paid me, i check and its not there, question him on it, he says he has done it, i check again and its there.(I usually question him over the phone so he has a chance to make the payment without me knowing)





I have been quite pissed off with this as i dont earn more than 拢150 weekly (paid weekly) and rely on the money to live and feel as if i am being held to ransom on a weekly basis.





I bank with nationwide %26amp; used to have an HSBC account and whenever i would make transfers to my nationwide acc it would happen instantaniously. I kinda KNOW that my boss is playing some wierd game but how can i proove it?





Any advice grately appreciated :-)|||Talk to HSBC. See if they can provide documentation of the exact date and time that the transaction was requested.|||i agree, i guess he is either overworked , or absent minded and is just late getting to some jobs like paying you. equally he could have serious money problems and is trying to transfer money around to pay you and his bills. i just hope that it's the first for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment