Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I transfer music from windows media player to itunes?

I have a lot of albums in my windows media player library that i would like on my ipod. However when i try to add them to itunes it says the songs need to be converted from wma to acc so i click ok but it says they cant be converted because they are protected and I should put the disc in and import them to itunes that way but I don't have the some of the cds as i have borrowed them off friends and ripped them to my wmp library. Is there anyway i can convert the songs to acc so i can put them on to my ipod?





Thanks in advance =D|||I'll suggest that u convert these albums using any audio file converter like (any video converter) hopefully these songs will loose their protected feature in converted files. Now it should not be a problem to sync

No comments:

Post a Comment