Monday, December 12, 2011

Can you transfer the CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Map Pack to another Xbox 360 using a USB Flash drive?

Ok... My brother and I both have Xbox 360 Elite systems meaning double everything ( Games, controllers, acc. ETC. ) I buy msps for games we both have, two in which we both have ( CoD : MW2 %26amp; GTA IV ) I've purchased both the Stimulus %26amp; Resurgence Map packs for MW2 and The Ballad of Gay Tony for GTA IV -_- ...Long story short I have a 4G USB flash drive and I wanted to know if there is a way to transfer this content from my game to his thus making buying the stuff twice irrelevant ... I really need to know if it's possible because I can't find the answer anywhere /// THX! ;)





(feel free to answer this question on Yahoo answers but as a Second resort please email me at turner_darrian@ymail.com THX! ;) )|||You can transfer the DLC using a flash drive but you wont be able to have it on both Xboxes. Because when you put it on the flash drive it takes the info from the xbox's hard drive and adds it to the flash drive. So basically just moving the data not copying the data. Long story short, no you cant have ot on both xboxes at the same time. Hope this helps.|||if you save your account to the usb, you can transfer your account to that harddrive and redownload the maps i believe. but i think once you take the usb out, or move the account back onto the usb, they dont stay on the harddrive.





its a way to keep microsoft from being jipped out of their money. gay. i know -.-|||No. That would be completely ruin Microsofts profits. When you buy DLC or a XBLA game its tied to the console you buy it on.





You can plug in USBs though and load save data to it. The guy above me doesn't know his facts. They just added USB support.|||These guys dont know what they're saying. Watch this video.











http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzBL793OUo|||No. the xbox 360 does not support 3rd party hardware, such as you USB flash drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment