Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do I do after I added my bank account on Paypal ?

Okay , so I'm new at this pay pal thing . I just added my bank account to pay pal , so can I start buying things or Ebay now or do I have to wait ? I'm in SG using POSB btw .





For now there's no funds in my paypal acc , do I have to transfer money there or can I make purchases just like that %26amp; they'll deduct it from my acc ?





Hope someone can help me . Thanks !|||If you added your bank account to it, then you are ready to start buying. Any purchase you make will be deducted from your bank account.





You won't have a balance unless you sell something or someone transfers money into your paypal account.





I'm not sure on how to get verified. I know there's a button for "Get verified today" or something, but I myself have not had mine verified yet, and it doesn't affect you being able to buy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment