Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get transferred to a different class?

Ok, I wasn't really clear on the last answer鈥?I don't just hate her... She hates me and she is unfair. My best friend is in another reading teachers accelerated class (we both r in acc) and she never has to do the wacko stuff I do! We have to make graphs and charts and presentations鈥?they get to do the cha cha slide. She is really mean too. I've never had to switch to a different class before鈥?so how do I do it???|||Say you get bullied by the whole class and they don't accept you for who you are, even if it's not true. Let me know if that helps|||Talk with your consular, tell her you are uncomfortable in the class and would be a better student and a happier person in a different section. Maybe you could speak with your parents as well. Make sure there is room in the class you want to join first. Good luck.|||does the whole class have to do it?


then just difference in way they teach





you have to talk to her and ask to be able to


you go to office and tell them you have permission

No comments:

Post a Comment