Monday, December 12, 2011

I live in mumbai, india. i'm about to receive some money via paypal. can validate my paypal account using my?

bank acc no. as i don't have a credit card. and secondly can i transfer the money to my bank account. and are the account no. of paypal same as the username. pls ans these queries. thanks.|||No, you can not verify your paypal account using your bank account. You need to verify it using either yours or your family member's credit card.





However, you can still get the money transferred in a bank account in India from your UNVERIFIED Paypal account upto US$500.





How much money you are to receive?


If it is upto US$500. then no need to worry.





Remember, you can have more than one Paypal account, and the limit of US$500 is on per paypal account. Did you understand my point. :).


You can have one personal account + one business account.|||I don't think the first answer knows what they are talking about. PayPal's 'User Agreement' states you are only allowed ONE personal account and either ONE Premier OR ONE Business account.


I did not see specific information on verifying with a bank account in India. I know you can verify with a bank account in the US (I have personally done so). The link below appears to indicate you can receive payments to a local bank account in India.|||sir, you have to have an international credit card to use paypal. not a bank account.|||You can simply ask them to send you a cheque, which you can deposit in your local bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment