Monday, December 12, 2011

Does company have any rites to make changes to there employees bank acc.?

i was in a company "convergys (gurgraon delhi)" as a snr. TSO and they opened my account in citi bank so that they can transfer my salary directly into that account, now i have left the company without even informing them or without any resignation letter, now i am afraid whether am i be able to use my bank account for future purpose or not.. do they have any right to take my money from my account.. (pardon my english)


Waiting for the response,


thank you so very much|||no they don't have any right to the money in your account and can't make changes to it.


You need to stop the only access that they had which was to deposit your check into your account. Let the bank know that you no longer work there and not to expect a direct deposit from them any more.|||Since your employer opened the account they will have complete access to it and can take out whatever they want. You should go to that account IMMEDIATELY and remove all the funds.


Good luck|||No, that's illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment