Thursday, December 15, 2011

Debt collectors-how long do they have before they have to pay original company?

ok had a paypal acc got into neg bal because of refund they issued for purchase on ebay,left ebay/paypal alone in disgust for a few months,my daughter wanted to make some quick dollars to go towards car purchase,so she made a paypal with her bank details etc and i allowed her to use my ebay name,well nothing gets sad for 3 weeks she sells the stuff most items get paid via paypal she sends items out,everyones happy no complaints,then she tried to withdraw some cash (paid all postage out of own money)gets email saying it will take between 3-5 days to transfer 25 minutes later paypal limit acc saying she needs to send I.D and resolves issues with linked acc(being mine) well she sends Id they acceptthat and say yep thats all good then comes the issue with linked acc,i try to pay my neg,2 days before the transfer should complete paypal BLOCK my acc,so i ring and get informed that my debt is sent to debt collector,so paypal email me contact details for them,i contacted them straightaway and pay via debit visa over the phone,a week has passed and according to paypal they havent received the payment,according to debt collections they have sent the payment through,does anyone know the process these matters normally take,if its not sorted asap my daughter will lose her money for 180 days (very unfair)thankyou in advance|||You need to make a few more phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment