Thursday, December 8, 2011

I need College help!!?

I plan on moving out after this year, my senior year, to either san antonio or san marcos. I will be moving into an apartment an attending san antonio community college for 2 years then transfering to UTSA for the remainder. Or san marcos in an apartment attending ACC then transferring to Texas state. Majoring in business in either.


Suggestions, comments, flaws, anything.|||Start saving your money.|||I have no problem with your plan. Sounds smart.





Why are you going to cc first? It's not a bad idea - it could save you some money. But if you're going there because you think you won't get into UTSA, and that's the only reason, then apply directly to UTSA, and keep cc as your backup plan. It's possible you could get into UTSA right out of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment