Thursday, December 15, 2011

Question about transferring to UT Austin. . .?

Ok I attend a University in Texas already and would love to attend/transfer to UT Austin. I'm just wondering about where my GPA should be at when/if I apply. My GPA is at a 3.0, and in my second year of college now. And if I applied and didn't get accepted, would an alternative be to attend ACC (austin community college) and try to apply again? Would attending there give me a good chance at getting in?|||Attending ACC isn't going to improve your chances of getting into UT Austin. As already advised, contact the UT transfer dept. immediately. The deadline is fast approaching, if it hasn't already passed, so you need to do this TODAY!|||If you really want to go to UT, you should know that they have a website (www.utexas.edu) which has all this really great information on what your GPA needs to be to in order to be accepted. If you are serious about being a fellow Longhorn, you wouldn't waste your time on Yahoo Answers, you would get information from the actual school.

No comments:

Post a Comment