Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I transfer PS3 data?

Not the Playstation Network account data, I mean the actual ps3 accounts,I have a main acc that has all data, but I have a backup which I beat Mafia II and Killzone 3 on, and I want then on my main(both fantastic BTW) like if I go into game data and put a USB in it and put it all on the USB, and put it on the main,will it work? I'd like to know how because I already have too many consol accounts.|||Some saves files can't be copied at all because they are copy protected, some can be copied but can't be transferred to another user account (they can only be restored to the same account) and some can be copied and transferred but they will not be recognized when you try to access them. The only way to know for sure is to try. It's basically trial and error. Just make sure you don't delete the user account that has the saves until you're certain that the saves transferred and can be accessed. It's a shame game companies are coding so many games so that they can't be used on multiple user profiles. It just hurts the gamer.



You can't transfer game data, but you wouldn't need to because that installs automatically when you insert the disc and use another user profile. Game data can be deleted and reinstalled as many times as you want with out affecting anything. It's the save files that are important.|||I dont belive that it is possible to transfer data from one account to the other. Its pretty anyoing tho if you have like 5 diffrent accounts all with diffrent games beat on them and you cant transfer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment