Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it possible to do that?

Ok, here's the story. I'm currently attending Cal State Northridge. I no longer want to major in Sociology so i'm still looking for a major. However, i am really interested in being a Surgical Technician. So i plan on transferring to a surgical tech school after i'm done with my GE's. I plan on going to American Career College for that and after i get my degree in that which takes 20 months then i plan on continuing school by transferring to a UC. I hope that by then i will have my major chosen.





Question is.. is it possible to do that.? Transfer from CSUN to ACC then get my degree in ST and then go to a UC?|||Almost certainly possible but you should contact registrars to find out about transferability of credits (could be a problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment