Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it possible?v2?

Help with..............?


Is it possible!?


Is their anyway I can transfer money to a pay-pal/bank account using a pay call service.





Example.


My friend in hawaii wants money so I want to know is their any service that allows me to ring them and charge me money for the call then transfer the money to some sort of account?


EDIT:


I do not have a bank acc either does my "friend"


I need some way of paying someone for a coding job I can only use a telephone is thier some online service that will allow me to transfer money to his acc easily?I need to do everything online and yes im under 18.





This is very urgent so I appreciate help





Thanks in adavance.|||no there is nothing you can do apart from send a postal order as you dont have a bank account

No comments:

Post a Comment