Thursday, December 8, 2011

NEFT funds transfer to a credit card?

Hi, I've been trying to transfer funds through the NEFT transfer facility from my ICICI account to my HSBC credit card. Now I got an SMS from HSBC telling me that I can do this from a non-HSBC online banking account and I have the IFSC code for the HSBC card but i'm not sure how to add this card in my ICICI netbanking account. I went to the Online Funds transfer module, selected Non-ICICI bank account and then got 4 options for the type of account - Savings Acc, Current Acc, Cash Credit %26amp; Loan Acc. Can anyone please tell me under which of these does my HSBC card fall?|||For HSBC credit card you can use either Current Acc or Cash Credit %26amp; Loan Acc.|||When you want to transfer funds through NEFT, you need only 2 things. IFSC code and the Beneficiary Account Number. Here the Beneficiary account number is your Credit Card Number. There is no need of selection of the type of account. But if your Bank insist that you can either select any one of these, you can select Current Account. Anyway please confirm yourself that they are not mentioning the type at your debit account.|||I am also having the same problem lately, i'll tell you indetail. Click on other than savings a/c. select city as mumbai and select the first option with IFSC code HSBC0400002. This is with reference to the sms received by HSBC. Put your Credit card number twice. Submit it. URN message will come to your cellphone with a code for activation. Again click on "Fund Transfer" selct Non-icici bank option and click on "Confirm Payee" a list will appear, fill the Code received on mobile in the box. Click on Submit.





Thats it.





Regards,





Aditya Jejurikar|||vcvcx|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment