Thursday, December 15, 2011

How come money I withdraw from my paypal account doesn't show up in my confirmed savings account?

Hey. I transferred some money from paypal to my bank acc and it says it has been confirmed however the amount has not changed in my savings and so hasn't actually gone through. I know it takes a number of days while pending. It had been 4 days and is completed





Will it just take a while for my online bank account page to update? or has it really not gone through?|||It can take several days to show up in your account. You should wait at least 5 to 7 business days before reporting non-receipt to PayPal.|||TFTP

Report Abuse


|||It took like a week for mine to show up one time lol.


But if you're really worried, I'd look into it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment