Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ok guys xbox account help!?

i got live and made a new account but on my old one i had all the data of my games and i need to know if theres a way to transfer my data from one acc to another cause in black ops i was almost at the end and bam now i cant play live with my old account idk plz help me thanx|||If I remember right, they would rather you update/change an existing account before setting up a new one. I think they can help you, though. Call 800-4MY-XBOX (800-469-9269) and they will walk you through it. They are pretty cool to deal with.|||The other answer may work and the only other thing I can think of is by using the computer. If you download a program called Modio you can copy the game saves onto a memory stick, place it in your computer and switch the gamer ID's on the game saves. It is sort of cheating but I have been copying my friends and girlfriend's game saves due to the fact that I lost all of mine. I had more progress than them but it is better than having to start over. If you decide you want to do this but feel over whelmed feel free to message me. Once you understand want to do it only takes a few minutes for each save. You just have to have a game save on your new profile as well. It is really simple though.

No comments:

Post a Comment