Thursday, December 15, 2011

Something you might know about A&M?

I have great grades, all A's. In the top 15% of my class. I scored a 1350 on my SAT's, but am going to retake it again to see if I can score higher. I do a ton of community service (animal shelter, habitat for humanity, at my church, and a few other little things here and there), I have a job at a book store, and am graduating a semester early for my grade. I have been taking a couple ACC courses just to get ahead and have them transfer over to save my parents a little money. I play soccer, but don't plan on playing in college. I am well liked by many and have quite a few letters of recommendations being written for me. The only problem is, I have a dismissed class c misdemeanor on my record. It is dismissed though, but still will probably show up on a back ground check since I can't get it expunged yet. Do you think that I will still be able to get in? It really wasn't worth it... Thanks for the help!|||You'll defiantly get in. You get automatic admission to A%26amp;M if you are


1. In the top 10% of your class.


OR


2. * they are ranked in the top quarter of their graduating class, and


* achieve a combined SAT Math and SAT Critical Reading score of at least 1300 with a test score of at least 600 in each of these components; or achieve a composite ACT score of at least 30 with a test score of at least 27 in ACT Math and ACT English. Students must take the writing component of the SAT and/or ACT in order for the test score to be considered, and


* have successfully taken all recommended coursework, and


* ensure all required credentials are received by the freshman closing date.

No comments:

Post a Comment