Thursday, December 15, 2011

Transferring characters in world of warcraft?

ok so i used to have a trial acc and i leveled up to lvl 20 and now i have a full acc but when i log in it says acc 1(trial) and acc 2(full) my level 20 (euphremia) is on acc1 but i need to play on acc2 so it isnt trial, is there any way i could transfer or move her from acc1 to acc2 so i can play on the full version with that character?|||It is possible, but that will cost you money.





I forget what the prerequisites are for an account transfer. I believe both accounts need to be under the same name, and credit card in order for a transfer to take place.





I really don't know how much it will cost you either. But honestly, if you're looking to transfer a level 20 character, I suggest just restarting and making a new character. This would be worth a serious consideration if your character was max leveled, but since it's only level 20, you won't lose much at all by restarting.

No comments:

Post a Comment