Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I draw on pictures?

I am a major idiot on a computer. When I receive a picture in an email, I have tried to draw on it. I went start/acc/paint but that opens an untitled document. Then I am unable to draw on the actual picture. I try to transfer the picture to the untitled document, but it will not let me. (All I know to do is turn the picture blue to move it)|||Open Paint 鈫抰hen go find the picture you want to draw on鈫?left click on the picture drag it over top of the untitled paint document and drop it.|||If you have a picture, select it (like you are doing - turning it blue), then press control and C at the same time (or right click on it and select copy).





Open paint or whatever, and press ctrl+V (or pick edit and paste).





Once it is in there, you should be able to draw all over it.|||Right click on the picture file click open with%26gt;paint.


That should do it

No comments:

Post a Comment