Thursday, December 15, 2011

Help with paypal..........?

Ok, so I have a paypal account, I have it go right into my bank account ( I think) Well, I sold an item on ebay, a watch, and the customer sent the money to my paypal acc, It shows that the money has went through and it's just sitting their, Im new with paypal So I am a little confused.





So I went to withdraw, to transfer to bank account, I have already set the routing # and acc number, so now it takes me to the electronic trans page.. And it shows that I have no balance.... and something about 3-5 buss days till active, it's been over 3-5, maybe I did something wrong?





I have money in their I need please help!!|||If the money was sent using an eCheck, it may take several days to appear in your account.





Did you ship with PayPal label? I believe they need the tracking number showing you shipped the item first.





If a buyer has paid you for an eBay item using PayPal, you can check the status of the payment from My eBay.





To check the status of a PayPal payment:





1.Sign in to eBay.


2.Click the My eBay button at the top of the page.


3.Click the "Sold" link under the All Selling column.


4.Locate the item you want to check.


5.Select "View PayPal Transaction" from the pull-down menu. You may need to sign into your PayPal account.





On the PayPal "Transaction Details" page, you can see the status of the payment, as well as the amount and when it was sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment