Monday, December 12, 2011

Paypal question PLEASE HELP!

I bought something online using my paypal account





i varified my paypal account so its like attached to my bank account or whatever, so when i use paypal to buy something it sucks it right from my account





now i did this over 24 hours ago, and when i go to the website, and go to my "order status" it says "WAITING_FOR_PAYMENT"





and the money is still in my bank account





when i go to paypal.com and go to my profile, it shows all the items i bought using paypal (this is my first time using it) and it shows my item and how much it was an stuff and under statues it says "Uncleared"





WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? did it pay, or does it just take a few days to transfer to my bank acc to my paypal acc..?|||I think it may take a few days to show cleared on your account|||It usually takes a few days for the funds to "show" that they've come out of your bank account. However, generally, the item that you ordered should show that it has been paid.





I recently made my first transaction using my PayPal debit card. I only had half the funds already in the account for the purchase and the rest set up to come from my bank account. The transaction showed as pending for about four days on PayPal but the purchase showed as complete where I bought the item.





You should check with the company you placed your order with to know for sure because it's supposed to be an instant transfer. Delays are usually at the fault of your bank being slow not PayPal.|||It takes a few days, actually some of my past purchases have taken as much as a week.Generally it can take 2-3 to move funds. I usually transfer funds to my paypal so that they are ready for a purchase.|||http://****************/answer6205.html

No comments:

Post a Comment