Thursday, December 15, 2011

Get paid from amazon?

so,,im a new seller..i made my account on 13th may.


the 14days hold should have been passed.. but i havent seen anything on my bank account..


is that normal? will they really automatically transfer the fund into my bank acc.?


one more thing,,


when i made the amazon account, i put my checking acc. number (visa) into the credit card number.. so when i open my profile,,it is my credit card... should i put that number on the bank account section? or is it right?


im became unsure since i saw in the "request disbursement" section that i should put my checking acc. number to ask disbursement to my account,,,





help..|||Card to card fund transfers are faster than bank paperwork. You can change your verifiable details on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment