Monday, December 12, 2011

Please read this regarding a runescape account!!!!!!?

I am very sad because i had a best friend named Mitchell Verbosch he was awesome! i could trust him with anything! I would transfer millions to my other acc with him and he wouldnt take anything so one day he said he said hed giv me a surprise while i left for vacation but hed put it on my acc for me so naturally all the things he did for me was more than enough proof for me so i gave him my pass(Big mistake!) He hacked my acc and found out my recovs through stories i would tell him about myself in real life. I had a lv 100 exactly his name was dumas456 I called hima nd called him and he never answered. the point of this message is because i wanted to know if anyone here is done with runescape has any spare things that they could give to my new account. I worked on him for about a year now. hes only lv 84 but if you could give it something id greatly appreciate it. Or even better if u could giv me acc higher than his lv I would luv it! Please contact me at ddwarrior9@hotmail.com|||i have a good account on runescape but im tierd of it e-mail me at my e-mail adress here and ill e-mail you back giving you the hotmail adress that i check... (i dont want other people knowing that one on yahoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment