Monday, December 12, 2011

Why is it that I cannot access the files of my other user acc in WIn?

I decided to split the accounts in this computer into 2 so that I and my father can have each different account so as not to mix things up. Let's say I have acc A and B. A was created when win was installed. B was created in A. The problem is that I have large numbers of songs,etc in A and wish to transfer to B. This can be done by just cutting and pasting. HOWEVER, when I went to do just that by C:%26gt;Doc+settings%26gt;A. It gave this message, "C:is not accessible. Access denied". THE THING is we are both admins. I tried making A limited and do that again BUT it doesn't allows me to.





MISC: IRONically, A is able to access the docs of B BUT B is not able to access DOC of A!!! HELP!!|||Well the reason may be that you have not given explicit rights to the B account. Just log in to your computer with the A account and recheck if all rights are assigned. If not then do the necessary changes. If you feel that this still doesnt help, then back up all the files of B and delete the account and then create a new administrator account and restore the backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment